Rowo Snowdrop Spray Features
Rowo Snowdrop Spray is made using Arnica and Witch Hazel, that provides cooling to injuries. This effective and long-lasting cooling gel is now available as a spray making it easy to apply and massage Snowdrop into the required area.
Smooth, soothing and easy to apply without residue build-up or stickiness.
100ml per bottle
Rowo Snowdrop is also available on our store as a 100ml gel tube and 50 ml roll on
Rowo Snowdrop Spray Key Benefits
- Soothing relief for muscle aches, bruises and strains.
- Useful for acute sports injuries, after muscular exertion or for tired and heavy legs.
- A unique formulation that also contains Menthol, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Chamomile flower extract and Echinacea Root Extract.
- Long-lasting and effective.
- Paraben-free and dermatalogically tested
- Cooling gel with Arnica and Witch Hazel
- No residue or stickiness for ease of use
- Suitable for cooling and massage
Rowo Snowdrop Spray How To Use
For external use only on intact skin. Shake well before each use. Massage into the affected area as often required.
Always read instructions carefully before use
Rowo Snowdrop Spray Ingredients
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Alcohol Denat., Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, D-Limonene, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Citral, Linalool.
Rowo Snowdrop Spray Warnings
This product is for external use only on intact skin. Massage into the affected area as often required. Store below 30°C.
Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas. Wash contaminated areas with cold water. Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical advice. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. If symptoms persist seek medical help. Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Always read instructions carefully before use.