Optibac for Those on Antibiotics Features
Optibac For Those On Antibiotics is for anyone looking to buy a high-quality friendly bacteria supplement developed & proven especially to be taken alongside a course of antibiotics.
- Digestive supplement
- Live culture for food supplement
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Recommended use : take one capsule daily, preferably with breakfast. Take every day during antibiotics course, and for a few days afterwards
Optibac for Those on Antibiotics Key Benefits
- Suitable alongside antibiotics – contains three friendly bacteria strains which have been studied in clinical trials on friendly bacteria and antibiotics
- Scientifically proven – shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive, even when you take these friendly bacteria with antibiotics
- Highly researched – all three strains have been shown to complement the natural gut bacteria
- Specific strain action - L. rhamnosus Rosell-11 and L. acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52 have also been shown to increase immune cell activity
- For daily use – designed for daily use with a typical 10-day course of antibiotics, or can be used for longer periods alongside long-term antibiotics
- Easy to take – each easy-to-swallow capsule contains 4.5 billion live bacterial cultures; take on the go with no need for refrigeration
- A more natural option – vegan and gluten free, with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings, and suitable from 1 year of age including during pregnancy
- Highly recommended – from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+
Optibac for Those on Antibiotics Recommended Usage
Food supplement suitable for adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during your antibiotic course and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - strains in this product have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents of the capsule with a cool meal or beverage.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Stabiliser: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 4.5 billion live cultures.