Dentinox Colic Drops Features
Dentinox Colic Drops provides your baby with the extra comfort they need during colicky episodes. With its gentle formulation, these drops offer relief from wind and griping pains, helping your baby feel more settled and content. Trust in Dentinox to bring peace of mind to both you and your baby.
Suitable from birth onwards, Dentinox Colic Drops offer gentle relief for your baby's discomfort. The drops are specially formulated to disperse trapped air in the digestive system, helping to alleviate colic symptoms and promote a calmer, more contented baby.
The convenient bottle allows for easy administration. Simply add the drops to your baby's bottle or use the handy syringe for precise dosing. This flexibility ensures that you can provide relief to your baby in the most convenient way for you and your little one.
Dentinox Colic Drops Key Benefits
- Provides soothing relief for wind and griping pains in babies
- Alcohol-free formulation for gentle comfort
- Helps disperse trapped air in the digestive system
- Can be added to baby's bottle or administered using the handy syringe
- Promotes a calmer and more contented baby
- Offers flexibility in dosing for convenience
- Trusted and reliable solution for colic symptoms
- Suitable for use from birth
Dentinox Colic Drops How To Use
- Shake the container well.
- Use the dropper to measure 2.5ml of liquid.
- Squeeze it into your baby’s mouth, towards the cheek.
What is in Dentinox Colic Drops?
Dentinox Infant Colic Drops contains the active ingredient activated dimeticone.
Activated dimeticone belongs to a group of medicines called active substances and helps to release trapped wind from your baby’s tummy.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
UK delivery will be charged £4.95 with FREE for orders over £40.00. ROI delivery £6.95 and FREE for orders over £60.00.
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.