Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders Features
Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders is specially formulated to provide relief from teething pain and associated symptoms. These powders have a traditional herbal medicinal heritage, trusted for generations to alleviate discomfort during the teething phase.
Teething can be a challenging time for babies, but Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders offer a natural solution. They effectively target sore and tender gums, reducing discomfort and irritability. With the ability to soothe flushed cheeks and minimise excessive dribbling, these powders provide holistic relief for your little one.
The formulation of Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders is rooted in traditional use, making it a trusted choice for parents seeking natural remedies. Each sachet contains the perfect amount of powder, ensuring convenient and precise dosing.
Give your baby the relief they need during teething with Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders. Trust in the traditional herbal remedy that has provided comfort to generations of little ones, soothing their gums and easing their discomfort.
Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders Key Benefits
- Award winning teething powder
- Provides relief from teething pain
- Soothes sore and tender gums
- Reduces discomfort and irritability during teething
- Helps alleviate flushed cheeks
- Minimizes excessive dribbling
- Based on traditional use as a herbal medicinal product
- Convenient sachet packaging for easy dosing
Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders How To Use
- Carefully tear off the end of the sachet.
- Oral use whilst the infant is held in a sitting or upright position. Put the powder slowly on the front of the infant's tongue, a little at a time, allowing the powder to fully dissolve.
- If your child is very restless, the dose may be repeated every one, two or three hours if necessary until improvement occurs. The maximum dose is six doses in 24 hours.
Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders Recommended Dosage
If your child is aged 3-6 months, give them half a sachet. Tip half into a teaspoon, keeping the other half in the sachet for the evening. For children over 6 months, give them one sachet in the morning and another in the evening.
Ashtons & Parsons Teething Powders Ingredients
Each sachet contains powder impregnated with 0.002ml of the active ingredient tincture of matricaria (Matricaria recutita L.) flower. Also contains lactose. Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v