Bio CLA Green Tea Features
Bio CLA Green Tea is a combination of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (LCA) and Green Tea.
Pharmanord's Bio-CLA and Green Tea supplement is the right choice for you, if you are looking for the following:
- Help reduce fat absorption and active fat-burning in the body
- Support the effects of a healthy diet and exercise regime
- Avoid the ‘yo-yo’ effect
- Increase polyphenol and flavonoid intake for overall health
Bio CLA Green Tea Key Benefits
- Bio-CLA + Green Tea is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Most effective when used in conjunction with a sensible diet, alongside moderate, regular exercise
- CLA is a GRAS-certified (Generally Recognized As Safe) food additive
- Green tea extracts are high in catechins that may inhibit fat digestion
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
What is CLA?
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is found in red meat and dairy products. CLA converts within the body into hormone-like substances that help regulate the balance of muscle tissue and fat.
What is Green Tea?
Research has shown that Green Tea extract can inhibit absorption of fat from the digestive tract, reduce blood lipid levels, activate fat burning and increase energy expenditure. Green Tea is also high in flavonoids and catechins, offering a powerful antioxidant defence. Active ingredients remain unaltered in the Bio-CLA and Green Tea supplement. Polyphenols in the Green tea are responsible for most of Green Tea's positive effects.
Bio CLA Green Tea Advised Directions
- Take two capsules, three times daily and to be taken with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Nutritional supplements shouldn't be substituted for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating, or those on medication should seek professional advice before taking supplements.
Bio CLA Green Tea Nutritional Information
Six Capsule Contains:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 1800mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis L) 750mg
Bio CLA Green Tea Ingredients
Fatty acid from safflower oil
Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis L.)
Capsule shell: Gelatine
Colour: Ammonia caramel
Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.