Dr. Wolz Kinderimmun Features
Dr Wolz Kinderimmun is perfectly tailored to the needs of the child's immune system. It contains vitamins that support the immune system and growth of children. Adults can benefit too, as the ingredients also help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B2, C and Zinc also help reduce oxidative stress. In addition, the preparation is tasteless and can be ideally integrated into cold food and drinks for your children.
The active complex in Kinderimmun consists of various natural and valuable ingredients. The immune combination was developed for the whole family, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- For the immune system especially of children
- For growth and healthy bone development in children
- Helps with performance pressure and stress
Dr. Wolz Kinderimmun Key Information
- Contains various natural and valuable active ingredients for a healthy immune system.
- Includes B-complex vitamins, eg. folic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D for healthy growth and bone development in children.
- Zinc yeast supports the immune system and contributes to a balanced metabolism.
- Easily taken, mixed with cold desserts or yoghurt.
- Children between 2 and until 7 years, take 2 measuring spoons per day, and from 7 years upwards and adults 3 measuring spoons per day.
Dr. Wolz Kinderimmun Ingredients
Inulin, acerola juice powder 6%, colostrum concentrate (MILK) 6%, beta-glucans from yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 4%, lactic acid bacteria Bifidobacterium longum 1%, zinc yeast (zinc citrate, yeast) 1%, vitamins: D3, B12, B6, B1, B2, folic acid
Dr. Wolz Kinderimmun Serving Information
|3 scoops contain:|
|vitamin C||48 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.66 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.84 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.84 mg|
Dr. Wolz Kinderimmun Recommended Usage
Children up to 7 years take 2 measuring spoons per day. Children over 7 years and adults take 3 scoops per day. The powder can be added to cold food and drinks. The preparation should not be given to infants and young children.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.