Rowo Snowdrop Gel Tube Features
Rowo Snowdrop Gel is a Paraben-Free Cooling Rub with Arnica and Witch Hazel that provides rapid, soothing relief for muscle aches, strains and bruises. This effective and long-lasting cooling gel has been shown to provide up to an 8-10 degree reduction in temperature lasting as long as 30-40 minutes.
Smooth, soothing and easy to apply without residue build-up or stickiness.
Snowdrop is also available on our store as a 50 ml roll-on, 100 ml spray
Rowo Snowdrop Gel Tube Key Benefits
- soothing relief for muscle aches, bruises and strains.
- useful for acute sports injuries, after muscular exertion or for tired and heavy legs.
- a unique formulation that also contains Menthol, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Chamomile flower extract and Echinacea Root Extract.
- Long-lasting and effective.
- Paraben-free and dermatalogically tested
- Cooling gel with Arnica and Witch Hazel
- No residue or stickiness for ease of use
- Suitable for cooling and massage
Rowo Snowdrop Gel Tube How To Use
For external use only on intact skin. Shake well before each use. Massage into the affected area as often required.
Rowo Snowdrop Gel Tube Ingredients
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Limonene, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Citral, Linalool
Rowo Snowdrop Gel Tube Warnings
This product is for external use only on intact skin. Massage into the affected area as often required. Store below 30°C.
Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas. Wash contaminated areas with cold water. Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical advice. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. If symptoms persist seek medical help. Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Always read instructions carefully before use.