Rowo Snowdrop Roll On Features
Rowo Snowdrop Roll On is made using Arnica and Witch Hazel, that provides cooling to injuries. Long lasting and effective formula. The Roll-On applicator makes using the Rowo Snowdrop cooling gel incredibly easy.
Smooth, soothing and easy to apply without residue build-up or stickiness.
Rowo Snowdrop Roll On Key Benefits
- soothing relief for muscle aches, bruises and strains.
- useful for acute sports injuries, after muscular exertion or for tired and heavy legs.
- a unique formulation that also contains Menthol, Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Oil, Chamomile flower extract and Echinacea Root Extract.
- Long-lasting and effective.
- Paraben-free and dermatalogically tested
- Cooling gel with Arnica and Witch Hazel
- No residue or stickiness for ease of use
- Suitable for cooling and massage
Rowo Snowdrop Roll On How To Use
For external use only on intact skin. Shake well before each use. Massage into the affected area as often required.
Always read instructions carefully before use
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
UK delivery will be charged £4.95 with FREE for orders over £40.00. ROI delivery £6.95 and FREE for orders over £60.00.
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.