Optibac For Pregnancy Features
Optibac for Pregnancy is unlike other friendly bacteria supplements on the market, 'Pregnancy' contains 3 high quality strains which are extensively researched in and carefully selected for pregnancy from conception through to birth, as well as for post-birth and breastfeeding.
- Also suitable for breastfeeding and post birth
- Scientifically researched bacteria
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours
- Recommended use : take one capsule daily. For best result take with food, preferably with breakfast
Optibac For Pregnancy Key Benefits
- Friendly bacteria in pregnancy – contains well-researched friendly bacteria strains trialled specifically in women during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and post-birth.
- Scientifically proven – all three strains proven to survive to reach the gut alive - L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14® also reach the vaginal tract
- For the gut and vagina – these strains have been shown to complement the bacteria natural to the gut and vaginal areas
- With FOS fibres – a synbiotic supplement containing 12 billion live bacterial cultures in combination with 30mg FOS fibres
- Specific strain action - L. rhamnosus HN001 has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- A more natural option – these live cultures for pregnancy are vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Easy and convenient – daily pregnancy friendly bacteria in an easy-to-swallow capsule, with no need for refrigeration
Optibac For Pregnancy Recommended Usage
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink / food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019; corn starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 30mg); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number.