Optibac For Pregnancy Features
Optibac for Pregnancy is unlike other friendly bacteria supplements on the market, 'Pregnancy' contains 3 high quality strains which are extensively researched in and carefully selected for pregnancy from conception through to birth, as well as for post-birth and breastfeeding.
- Also suitable for breastfeeding and post birth
- Scientifically researched bacteria
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours
- Recommended use : take one capsule daily. For best result take with food, preferably with breakfast
Optibac For Pregnancy Key Benefits
- Friendly bacteria in pregnancy – contains well-researched friendly bacteria strains trialled specifically in women during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and post-birth.
- Scientifically proven – all three strains proven to survive to reach the gut alive - L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14® also reach the vaginal tract
- For the gut and vagina – these strains have been shown to complement the bacteria natural to the gut and vaginal areas
- With FOS fibres – a synbiotic supplement containing 12 billion live bacterial cultures in combination with 30mg FOS fibres
- Specific strain action - L. rhamnosus HN001 has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- A more natural option – these live cultures for pregnancy are vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Easy and convenient – daily pregnancy friendly bacteria in an easy-to-swallow capsule, with no need for refrigeration
Optibac For Pregnancy Recommended Usage
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink / food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019; corn starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 30mg); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate