Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children Features
Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children contains natural live cultures such as B.infantis, Rosell-33 and FOS fibres especially developed for infants and children.
These 3 strains of natural bacteria from OptiBac Pribiotics have been carefully selected for babies and children, and tested to survive stomach acidity. With Fructooligosaccharide fibres.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Soy free
- GMO free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
10 Sachets per pack.
Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children Key Benefits
- Highly researched – contains three high-quality friendly bacteria strains clinically trialled in thousands of infants, toddlers, and children, including L. rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied strain in the world
- Expertly formulated live cultures for children – suitable for use from birth to 12 years, with strains of friendly bacteria natural to a child’s gut
- Scientifically proven – shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- With FOS and Vitamin D3 – contains added Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres to increase natural gut bacteria and Vitamin D3 to maintain immune health
- A more natural option – vegetarian and gluten free, and absolutely no added sugars, artificial flavours or colours
- Easy to use – comes in a flavourless powder format that can be taken alone or mixed into cool, non-acidic food or drinks. No refrigeration necessary
- Most trusted by parents – Optibac is the friendly bacteria brand most trusted by parents/mums, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 people across the UK
Optibac Probiotics for Babies and Children Recommended Usage
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve in water or milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
Ingredients Per Sachet
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.5g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001; Vitamin D3 (2.5 µg100IU, 50% NRV*) *Nutrient Reference Value
Each sachet contains 3 billion live cultures guaranteed until the date of expiry.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email email@example.com with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number.