Optibac One Week Flat Features
- An easy to take , short-term supplement which complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Contains a variety of strains of high quality natural bacteria.
- Free from artificial flavours and is gluten-free so may be suitable for those with bloating.
- Suitable for everyone over the age of 4.
- Recommended to take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast.
- 7 sachets per container
Optibac One Week Flat Key Benefits
- An easy, short-term option – designed to be taken over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day)
- Scientifically proven - to pass through stomach acidity and reach the gut
- Quality, multi-strain formula – containing various high quality strains of friendly bacteria
- Highly researched strains - such as L. acidophilus Rosell-52, found to support digestive enzymes including lactase & α-glucosidase, involved in the breakdown of lactose in milk & starch
- A more natural option - complements your natural gut bacteria, and free from artificial flavours often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Highly recommended - from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Optibac One Week Flat Recommended Usage
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
- We highly recommend you take One Week Flat for 7 consecutive days. Many consumers like to take this course once a month. However, it can be taken on an ongoing basis or as desired.
Ingredients Per Sachet
Maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 and Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.