Optibac Everyday Features
Optibac Everyday is for those wanting to take a high quality friendly bacteria supplement every day. It contains 6 well-researched strains as well as FOS fibres, which together help to complement & increase your natural gut bacteria. Every Day is a great place to start your good bacteria journey.
- Digestive supplement
- Live cultures food supplement
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial colours
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Recommended use : take one capsule daily preferably with breakfast
Optibac Everyday Key Benefits
- A daily digestive supplement – 5 billion live cultures scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
- Highly researched – includes strains extensively studied for over 20 years
- Synbiotic – combining live cultures with FOS fibres to increase your body’s natural gut bacteria
- Expertly formulated – a sugar-free alternative to yoghurt and yoghurt drinks
- A more natural choice – Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus naturally occur in the digestive tract
- A great place to start – offers great value for money, perfect to begin your friendly bacteria journey and for daily maintenance
- Greener packaging – unlike other brands, comes in a recyclable glass jar
- Highly recommended – from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Optibac Everyday Recommended Usage
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired, or as professionally directed
- For those unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cool drink or food
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures
Ingredients Per Capsule
Stabiliser: potato starch; Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg), vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 88mg FOS fibres.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email email@example.com with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number.