Optibac For Babies and Children 0-12 years Features
Optibac For Babies and Children 0-12 years is expertly formulated especially for babies, toddlers and children up to 12 years old. Formula contains a unique blend of 3 of the most scientifically researched strains for children from 0 to 12 years, as well as FOS fibres and added Vitamin D3 to help maintain immune health.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Soy free
- GMO free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Optibac For Babies and Children 0-12 years Key Benefits
- Expertly formulated digestive supplement for your little one's tummies
- Three high quality, extremely well researched friendly bacteria strains
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry)
- Added vitamin D3 to help maintain immune health
- Suitable from birth up to 12 years
- These 3 strains have been clinically trialled in thousands of babies and children worldwide
- Friendly bacteria scientifically proven to reach the gut alive and complement the natural gut bacteria
- Simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks
- No refrigeration necessary
Optibac For Babies and Children 0-12 years Recommended Usage
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve in water or milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Give 1 sachet daily.
- If desired or professionally directed, can be increased to 2 sachets a day
Ingredients per Sachet
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.5g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001; Vitamin D3 (2.5 µg100IU, 50% NRV*) *Nutrient Reference Value
Each sachet contains 3 billion live cultures guaranteed until the date of expiry.