Dr. Wolz Zell Oxygen Immunokomplex Features
- Contains a high percentage of trace elements (selenium, zinc), a broad range of vitamins to support the immune system.
- Gluten-free and free from lactose, colouring and preservatives.
- Take 2/3 tablespoons per day with 200 ml in a beverage of your choice during or after meals.
- Always read the instructions carefully before commencing.
Dr. Wolz Zell Oxygen Immunokomplex Active Ingredients
- Enzyme yeast cells Dr. Wolz ®
- Selected diverse, concentrated fruit and vegetable complexes
- A high content of (1.3/1.6)-beta-glucans from yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- The valuable secondary plant substance lycopene
- Zinc, selenium and a wide range of vitamins
- The sunshine vitamin D3
How Does Dr Wolz Zell Oxygen Immunokomplex Support the Immune System?
Our immune system is a very complex network spread throughout the body. It also includes the bone marrow, lymph nodes, tonsils and the gut. In order to function properly, the immune system relies on an adequate supply of nutrients.
Anyone with increased needs in this area would be better advised to supplement their micronutrient requirement in the form of a combination of many ingredients.
In Dr Wolz Zell Oxygen Immunkomplex this is achieved by embedding the micronutrients into the enzyme yeast cells. Also free radicals released though metabolic processes can impair the immune system because of their ability to damage the body‘s cells. Zell Oxygen® Immunkomplex contains many substances such as vitamin E, D3 and selenium.
Dr Wolz Zell Oxygen Immunokomplex Recommended Usage
Dr Wolz Zell Oxygen® Immunkomplex is a concentrate, therefore dilute 20 – 30 ml (2 – 3 tablespoons) per day with 200 ml beverage of your choice, take it during or after the meals in one time or during the day. We recommend to take it with apple juice.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number.