Brooke and Shoals Diffuser White Lily & Ylang Ylang Features
Bring Irish fragrances to your home with Brooke and Shoals Diffuser White Lily & Ylang Ylang.
A divine home fragrance diffuser which combines the heady fragrance of white lily with the sensual notes of ylang ylang to create and aroma that is both calming and restorative.
Brooke and Shoals Diffuser White Lily & Ylang Ylang Key Benefits
- This product is made in Ireland using an alcohol-free glycerine base and contains high quality fragrance & essential oils.
- Includes natural rattan reed sticks.
- Lasts approximately 4 months.
Fragrance Mood: Calming & Resorative
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
- Remove all packaging and place candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Ensure the candle is placed 10cm away from other candles and items, away from sources of heat, out of drafts and in a well-ventilated room.
- If the candle has been used previously, ensure that the wick has been trimmed to the recommended length (see after burning instructions below)
- Never leave a candle unattended and always ensure that it is kept upright.
- Ensure that candles are kept out of the reach of children and animals.
- During & after burning, avoid hot wax making contact with your skin. Should this occur wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation does occur seek medical advice.
- Always ensure that the wick is centred during burning. If the wick burns too close to the edge, the intense heat may cause it to crack or break. To centre & straighten the wick, blow out the candle & use a tweezers to reposition the wick while the wax is still melted.
- Do not touch the glass while a candle is lighting.
- For an optimum burn from your candle, please keep it lit for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum of 4 hours on each occasion you use it. This will allow the pool of wax to reach the glass and will prevent the wax from tunnelling.
- Never burn for more than a maximum of 4 hours at a time. If you do, the wax may get too hot.
- Stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Check for unwanted drafts or debris in the wax.
- After each burn, allow the wax and glass to cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- Trim the candle wick to approximately 6mm before every burn using a scissors or wick trimmer. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning & smoking. Take care not to split the wick’s threads.
- When the candle is used, please dispose of contents/container at an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
DIFFUSER SAFETY TIPS
Fragranced Diffusers are a great way create a scent ambiance in a home or workplace. The following are some helpful instructions and tips to ensure your safety & to help you to get the very best performance from your home fragrance reed diffusers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Unscrew the decorative silver ring from the neck of the bottle & carefully remove the plug from the bottle, avoiding contact with your skin.
- Replace the ring on the neck of the bottle and place the reeds into the fragranced oil. Place a coaster under the bottle to protect surfaces.
- After 30 minutes rotate the reeds and in the first few days repeat this process 2-3 times a day. Thereafter, rotate the reeds whenever you want to increase the strength of the fragrance in your room. This can be as often as you wish.
- To rotate the reeds remove them from the bottle and turn upside down, then re-immerse them in the fragranced oil. Place kitchen towel under the reeds while rotating & wipe the rim of the bottle, to avoid oil dripping onto your table or surface. Rotating speeds up the saturation process of the reeds and will provide better diffusion of the scent.
- Keep diffuser oil away from heat, flame, flammable materials and electrical devices.
- Keep diffusers up high and out of reach of children and animals.
- Ensure these contents are not in contact with any surfaces as this may cause staining or damage. It is recommended to always place the diffuser bottle on a coaster.
- Do not swallow or inhale liquid directly and avoid any contact with eyes or skin. Should an instance occur follow these directives: Ingestion: rinse mouth out with water, eye contact: flush eyes out with water, inhalation: move to fresh air, skin contact: wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. In all instances it is advisable to seek immediate medical attention.
- Please ensure to recycle and dispose of this packaging and its contents in accordance with local regulations.