- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system as well as the normal maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
- Take one capsule daily. or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended amount.
- Nutritional supplements shouldn't be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating and those on medication should seek professional healthcare advice before taking supplements.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.