Bio Magnesium 200mg 60 Tablets Features
Bio Magnesium is a Magnesium complex, containing three different sources of magnesium which contribute to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal psychological functions.
- Good for teeth and bones.
- 60 tablets per container
Bio Magnesium 200mg 150 Tablets Key Benefits
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Contains 3 forms of bio-active magnesium, giving greater bioavailability and, therefore, more benefit to the body.
- Each magnesium tablet provides you with 200 mg of pure magnesium.
- The tablet dissolves completely within a few minutes even in people with a low acid content.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians.
- Kosher certified.
What Is Magnesium?
Magnesium controls more than 300 different enzyme processes in the body, many of which play a natural role in normal muscle function, nervous system function, and psychological functions. Magnesium is also important for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
The best dietary sources of magnesium are green leafy vegetables and cereals. Magnesium levels in the body may be depleted following intense physical activity, or by drinking alcohol.
Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral; although the human body contains a relatively small amount (approximately 25g, 60% of which is in the skeleton), magnesium plays a vital role in the normal functioning of the body.
Bio Magnesium 200mg 60 Tablets Advised Directions
- Take one to two tablets per day or as directed by a health professional.
- Take after food.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Nutritional supplements shouldn't be used to substitute a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating and those on medication should seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking supplements.
Bio Magnesium 200mg 60 Tablets Nutritional Information
Per tablet : Magnesium 200 mg
Bio Magnesium 200mg 60 Tablets Ingredients
Each PharmaNord Bio-Magnesium tablet contains 200mg of magnesium in an easily absorbable form (magnesium acetate 19mg, magnesium carbonate 86mg, magnesium hydroxide 95mg). Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose Magnesium acetate Calcium phosphate Glazing agent : Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose Anticaking agent : Silicon dioxide Magnesium stearate
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
UK delivery will be charged £4.95 with FREE for orders over £40.00. ROI delivery £6.95 and FREE for orders over £60.00.
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.