Bio Glucan Plus Features
Bio Glucan Plus contains Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans with added selenium and vitamin D3, with both contributing to the normal function of the immune system. The selenium in Bio Glucan Plus contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Bio Glucan Plus Key Benefits
- Two tablets per day provides 250 mg of beta glucan extract, 50 mcg SelenoPrecise and 10 mcg vitamin D3
- Contains Vitamin D and Selenium which play an important role in supporting immune function
- Patented organic selenium yeast, SelenoPrecise has a documented bioavailability of 89%
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Sugar Free
Bio Glucan Plus Advised Directions
- Take two to four tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- To be taken with meals.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating and those who are on medication should seek professional advice before taking supplements.
- Nutritional supplements shouldn't be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
What Does Bio Glucan Plus Do?
The human immune system comprises two parts; the acquired and the innate. 1,3/1,6 beta glucan contained in Pharmanord's Bio Glucan Plus acts as a primer for the innate immune system. This serves as the body’s first line of defence against infectious organisms, while the acquired immunity develops antibodies through immunisation or infection, which is the body's second line of defence. 1,3/1,6 beta glucan provides a stimulus to activate cells of the innate immune system against infectious organisms.
Bio Glucan Plus Ingredients
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
Beta Glucan extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Anti-caking agent: Dicalcium phosphate
Stabiliser: Tricalcium phosphate
Selenium (*SelenoPrecse Yeast)
Anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acid
Glazing agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Talc
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Colour: Titanium dioxide, Riboflavin
Bio Glucan Plus Nutritional Information
*85% beta 1,3/1,6 from yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
*** NRV not established
|Two Tablets Contain: