- Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans with added selenium and vitamin D3, with both contributing to the normal function of the immune system.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Take two to four tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- To be taken with meals.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating and those who are on medication should seek professional advice before taking supplements.
- Nutritional supplements shouldn't be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.