A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan Features
A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan is used as a natural treatment for backache, rheumatic and other types of joint pain. A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan is a herbal rheumatism product made from extracts of Devil’s Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides.
60 Tablets per container
Always read the leaflet
A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan Key Benefits
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Can be used with other medicines
A Vogel Devil’s Claw Atrosan Recommended Dosage
A Vogel Devil’s Claw Atrosan tablets may be used as a rheumatism product for the relief of joint & muscular pain in adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food. The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days.
A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan Ingredients
A Vogel Devil’s Claw Atrosan tablets contain the extract of Harpagophytum procumbens root, also known as Devil’s Claw.
One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
Other ingredients found in Devil’s Claw Atrosan tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
A Vogel Devil's Claw Atrosan Suitability
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer
- If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan
- Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
UK delivery will be charged £4.95 with FREE for orders over £40.00. ROI delivery £6.95 and FREE for orders over £60.00.
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.