A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15ml Features
A Vogel Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections. It helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system.
Always read the leaflet.
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15ml Key Benefits
- Relieve the symptoms of cold and flu viruses by supporting your immune system
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Tincture from fresh Echinacea
What are A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops?
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops is made from fresh extracts of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%). It is available as drops (tincture in 15ml, 50ml & 100ml bottles) and as tablets (42 tablets & 120 tablets).
Echinacea is a plant native to America but is now cultivated extensively in Europe. The plants which go into A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea drops are cultivated organically in Switzerland at A Vogel's own herb farms.
Our Echinacea is produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest.
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15ml Recommended Dosage
A.Vogel Echinaforce® Echinacea drops (tincture) may be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years to fight the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful.
- For oral use
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Start at first signs of common cold. Do not use for more than 10 days
- If symptoms worsen during the use of the product or persist for more than 10 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15ml Suitability
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to products containing Echinacea
- If you have a tendency to allergies such a hives, allergic eczema or asthma consult your doctor before use. This product may not be suitable for you.
- Do not use this product if you are taking another medicine which is affected by alcohol.
- If you are having treatment to reduce the response of you immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, readiotherapy, or if you have an autoimmune disease, do not use this product.
You should also be aware that Echinacea drops, like all herbal tinctures, contains ethanol (alcohol). Each dose of tincture contains up to 350mg of ethanol - equivalent to 8.8ml of beer (less than a tablespoon) or 3.7ml of wine (less than a teaspoon).
A Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15ml Ingredients
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
The other ingredients used for the liquid are ethanol.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
UK delivery will be charged £4.95 with FREE for orders over £40.00. ROI delivery £6.95 and FREE for orders over £60.00.
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.