A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Features
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. Contains Ivy, Thyme and Liquorice which are known herbal remedies for chesty coughs.
Always read the leaflet
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Key Benefits
- Herbal remedy for chesty or mucus cough
- Helps the body expel mucus or catarrh from the chest
- Made from freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme
- Contains Liquorice root
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Recommended Dosage
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough may be used by children (over 12 years of age), adults and the elderly. Take 20 drops 3 to 5 times daily.
This herbal remedy is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Ingredients
1 ml of oral liquid contains:
- 376mg of tincture from fresh ivy herb (Hedera helix L.)
- 329mg of tincture from fresh aerial parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.)
- 234 mg of tincture from liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
- Bronchoforce also contains Star Anise oil and Eucalyptus oil.
A Vogel Bronchoforce Chesty Cough Suitability
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to ivy, thyme or liquorice or to any of the other ingredients present in Bronchoforce
- Do not use if you are already using another product containing liquorice (eg. liquorice confectionery / sweets)
- If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than one week, a doctor or qualified practitioner should be consulted
- If you are short of breath, or experiencing fever, see a doctor
- If your sputum is foul smelling, see a doctor
- Liquorice confectionery or medicines should be used with caution in those suffering from high blood pressure, kidney, liver or heart disease and those suffering from a low potassium level in their blood
Bronchoforce may be taken by people suffering from asthma. However, please bear in mind the following:
- Coughs may be a sign of worsening asthma so if your cough does not improve with treatment, speak to your doctor
- People with asthma may be more prone to allergies. These could be caused by a variety of triggers including foods, medicines as well as herbs. If this is your experience, you may wish to start off by trying a small dose of Bronchoforce (say 5 drops) to see if you are allergic to the herbs present which are Ivy, Thyme and liquorice.
You can choose to collect your order in either of our pharmacies in Dunloy or Rasharkin. Please allow up to 1 working day for your order to be available. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. This service is FREE.
Delivery will be charged at £3.95 for orders to the value of £29.99 or less. Orders over the value of £30.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Delivery will be charged at £6.95 for deliveries to the Republic of Ireland.
The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org with notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number.