Ear Wax Removal Service
We currently offer this Ear Wax Removal Service between our pharmacies in Dunloy and Rasharkin.
Our Pharmacists are able to offer the Ear Wax Microsuction Service or the Ear Wax Irrigation Service (also known as Ear Syringing) depending on their assessment of your situation.
Making an Ear Wax Removal Appointment
Booking for this service is currently made by telephoning either of our pharmacies in Rasharkin or Dunloy. At present ear wax service is available at both our Dunloy pharmacy and Rasharkin pharmacy. Please call your respective pharmacy with the numbers below.
Tel: 028 2765 7803 (Dunloy)
Tel: 028 2957 1124 (Rasharkin)
You can also leave your details with the form at the bottom and we will be in touch to help or get started!
It would also be helpful to have the following information for this appointment:
- Personal Details
- Medication History
- Any Persistent or Recent Ailments, Discomfort, Pain or Infections in the ear
What To Expect at Your Ear Wax Removal Appointment
- Rest assured that our pharmacists will use the safest method of ear wax removal to help you.
- Your ear wax removal appointment will take roughly 30 mins
- After asking a few questions to get a better understanding of the health of your ears
- Our pharmacists will examine your ear canals and ear drums
- We’ll then talk you through the procedure and show you the equipment that will be used and explain how it works.
- Once you are happy to go ahead, we will gently remove any ear wax that’s in your ear.
- After our pharmacist has performed the procedure, they will then check the health of your ears and record this information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost for the ear wax removal service?
The cost for this service is £50 per appointment. Any additional cost will depend on your individual situation. The pharmacist will be able to advise.
Do I need an ear wax removal?
Excessive earwax buildup can cause blocked ears, earache amongst other ailments. If you are experiencing any discomfort or pain in the ear it’s important to book an appointment so a specialist can advise on next steps.